Foundation and Earth Engineering Services
Ladpol is locally owned and operated. The principals, who manage and work on your projects, share in the ownership and day-to-day company operations. Personal service and client communication are key elements at Ladpol Associates. It’s this client-focused approach and our direct local experience that sets us apart. The two principals of the company have combined over 20 years of foundation engineering experience. Our clients benefit from our extensive local experience and knowledge.
Our foundation engineering service offering includes:
- Soil Investigations and Evaluations – Master planning; conceptual, preliminary and final design; and construction phase, soil-structure interaction.
- Foundation Design – Deep/shallow foundations and underpinning for buildings, bridges, tanks, utilities, roads and other structures.
- Construction Impacts Evaluations – Analysis, evaluation and mitigation of ground movement and vibration impacts and damage on adjacent structures and utilities, abutters services.
- Slope Stability – Soil and rock slope stability analysis, evaluation, design and remediation.
- Ground Improvement Consultation – Slurry cut-off walls, jet grouting, compaction grouting, permeation grouting, compaction grouting, deep-soil mixing and ground freezing.
- Construction Phase Services – Pre-bid evaluations, temporary works design, construction observation, and value engineering.
- Dewatering Consultation
- Forensic Evaluations and Litigation Support – Evaluation of subsidence and settlement of structures, wall and foundation performance, slope performance, changed conditions.